Important information for patients: renewal of routine services
We are renewing routine healthcare services step by step: consultations by general practitioners, medical specialists, lab tests and examinations, and elective surgery.
You can now book a medical consultation on the phone +370 46 433 403.
If you cannot arrive for a consultation or feel timid to do it, you are welcome to book a remote video consultation. During a remote video consultation, our medics consult you on various health issues. They can issue or extend a temporary disability certificate, prescribe medications and medical products, and prescribe necessary tests. For more information please call +370 46 433 403.
At Northway, we pay particular attention to the safety of our patients and staff. Please familiarize yourself with the new patient attendance procedure:
- We provide medical services only to patients with pre-booked appointments made by calling +370 46 433 403.
- Patients can come to the centre only 10 minutes before the appointment.
- Patients must come alone.
- Patients must keep a distance of 2 metres from other visitors.
- Patients must wear protective face masks and gloves, and disinfect their hands. If the patient doesn’t have any of the listed protective equipment, we will provide it.
- We will measure each patient’s temperature.
- Only one patient can wait for his/her appointment by the consulting room. We will make sure there are no queues.
- We will thoroughly disinfect the consulting room after every patient.
We wish you to stay safe and healthy.