A vaccine is the safest and most reliable form of protection against life-threatening infectious diseases. Vaccination provides protection not only for the vaccinated person, but also for the entire community.
Northway Medical Centre offers vaccines against all well-known registered diseases in Lithuania and across the globe:
- Vaccines for children. Our specialists vaccinate children based on the immunisation schedule against tuberculosis, Hepatitis B, pertussis, diphtheria, B-type Haemophilus influenzae, poliomyelitis, measles, epidemic parotitis and rubella, and also against infectious diseases
- Preventive vaccination and vaccination against infectious diseases such as tick-borne encephalitis, influenza, measles, cervical cancer, rotavirus and others.
- Vaccination for travellers. If you are planning to travel, it is recommended to learn about the risks of contagious diseases and possible preventive measures. To get your immunity formed, you need to wait for some time after the vaccination. This period depends on the type of disease you are vaccinated against, the number of required doses and whether a person has been previously vaccinated from it. So you should visit your doctor at least 4-6 weeks before you depart.
We also issue a certificate of vaccination containing records of the date and type of immunisation.
IMPORTANT: prior to vaccination, please consult a family physician or a general practitioner.
ALL OUR SERVICES
- Breast care
- Family medicine
- General and Abdominal Surgery
- Health Check-ups
- Infertility treatment
- Instrumental examination
- Laboratory examination
- Ophthalmology (eye treatment)
- Orthopaedics and traumatology
- Other services
- Pain treatment
- Plastic Surgery & Beauty Injections
- Vascular Surgery